Thursday, July 19, 2007

New beginnings...

Okay, so I'm not really a writer, and really, I don't enjoy writing. I can't even say that I'm an avid reader. One of my good friends is a great blogger and awesome writer (check out jennipah in your spare time), and I don't aspire to be that fabulous, but I figure I'm somewhat interesting and that someone will want to hear my two cents! (okay, that was like the longest run on sentence ever but hey, like I said, I'm not a writer). And side note, as Frank would say, sometimes I can get "FOBBY" and say things that aren't quite grammatically correct nor quite within normal english slang. Anyways...

Here's to new blogging beginnings!

(oh, and I figure if my 60+ year-old Korean uncle can create his own site/blog, then shoot, so can I-- if you want to check it out I'll post it once I find the URL again)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KAT! BLOGGING! lets hope you keep this up and not leave it by the wayside like i did with my "site"! great job love.

ps post more baby pics and some frenchie shots.