Saturday, July 21, 2007

Family tree...

Man, my uncle's website is taking me back. There are pictures there that I don't remember and others that I do remember but haven't seen in so long. I haven't seen a picture of my grandparents in I don't know how long (they passed away when I was 9), and I must admit I got a bit teary-eyed when I saw them.

In my blog I want to slowly introduce all the important people in my life. I'll start first with my family. Here are some more pics from when I was little...a little family tree pictorial...

My Grandparents (on my mom's side)

My aunts and uncle (the reason why I have lots of cousins)

Family trip to Monterey
(we all look so happy-- I really am thankful for my great childhood)

My cousins
(side note, apparently I LOVED that pink dress and wore it like every day...see pic below)

Family trip to Disneyland
(see the pink dress...AGAIN!)


No comments: