Tuesday, July 31, 2007

DVF

I LOVE DVF.

I will forever be grateful to Saks because it was there that I discovered the DVF wrap dress. Never before had I seen a dress that fit all women's shapes, nicely hid tummies (and other unsightly bodily regions) and enhanced other lacking areas. My goodness.

I encourage EVERYONE to go out and buy one. Yes, it is a rather expensive purchase (now that I am no longer at Saks I fear I will no longer be adding to my collection...sniff...sniff), but ladies it is WORTH IT.

Here are my latest favs from the fall collection...

I have so many print dresses, but she has all these cute prints...
my next purchase should really be a solid color...(*yawn*)


This is Camilla's dress...I can't believe you got this...RUDE...(but SO cute!)


This dress wraps in the back...its SO cute!


But alas, this is my year of savings so I will not be purchasing one anytime soon. But please, someone buy one of these dresses so I can live vicariously through someone else! (Or if anyone knows if DVF is hiring, let me know...ha ha ha).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna get you a frenchie wrapped in a dvf dress.