Monday, June 9, 2008

Master Cleanse...DAY 1 (well, night)

Thanks to my friend Margie, who lasted 9 days of master cleanse to find herself with clearer skin, 9 pounds of net weight loss, and a healthier sense of self, I will be starting the Master Cleanse process today!

I will track my progress through my blog...and hopefully I can last the full 10 days! Some interesting notes on making my and drinking my first serving:

1. How is maple syrup (organic, grade B) $18.99??? I'm thinking to myself, man, I'll not only lose some weight but also save some money. UH, NO. And $1.00 each for organic lemons? PLEASE.
2. I love spicy food and as a Korean, I can handle my spice. That being said I realized that I needed to put in 1/5 a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in this serving and I put in a very well-rounded 1/4 teaspoon (I dare say almost 1/3-1/2 teaspoon). Needless to say my lips are somewhat on FIRE...
3. I'm hungry. I'm REAL hungry. I already drank half of my serving for tonight in about 50 minutes, and I'll be up for another 2-2.5 hours. OY.
4. Maybe I'll catch up on my sleep during this master cleanse as sleep will be a great way to forget my hunger...

Wish me luck...for now I'm just trying to get through 4 days...

No comments: