Thursday, June 12, 2008

Master Cleanse...DAY 2/3

So I've reached the end of day 3 and I feel alright. Today was alittle tough though-- it was someones birthday in the office and they got cupcakes, and I could just taste the frosting in my mouth. I almost went over there and stuck my finger in the frosting! That was probably my first real temptation so far. Besides that its going smoothly-- my hunger pangs have mostly disappeared (man on Tuesday I thought I wouldn't make it-- I kept drinking and drinking, yet kept feeling hungry and hungrier). And not to provide too much detail, but the diet requires taking a laxative tea every night. Day 2 was fine, but today, hmmm....not so much (I won't say anything else). I'm drinking some now as I type so hopefully it will be fine tomorrow morning.

Let's hope I can keep this up. I keep thinking about when I can start eating real food again, and I realized it won't be for at least another couple weeks...boo hoo...I can't wait to eat shabu shabu, sushi and applewood smoked bacon...YUM...

No comments: