Sunday, August 26, 2007

Do shoe designers hate short people?

Okay, let me just vent for a minute. I know tall boots look great and they are a must-have for the fall season. SO, I ask, WHY ARE THERE NO TALL BOOTS FOR SHORT PEOPLE?

I have looked, and looked, and looked, and there are NO boots that fit me. I feel like goldie locks here - too big, to small-- why is there nothing that's "just right"? I either have to settle for booties (please do NOT get me started on that fall trend) or what on me looks like f-me boots since all the tall boots go over my knee.

This is not fair. For the most part I'm happy with my height, but when it comes to tall boots, I get ANGRY! I finally did find a pair that looked normal on me, but I also had to pay double my planned amount to get them!!!

But here's what I eventually got...one day I will make a clothing and shoe line just for short people...FASHIONABLE though (none of that Petite Sophisticate crap)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

camilla said...

those are cute boots girl! and what's wrong w/ the booties... i like those and have been eyeing a pair that i want.

Sylvie said...

Those are adorable. Can you tell me what brand they are and where you found them? I'm a fellow short person myself.