Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I know...I know...

Okay, so it's been 3 weeks since I've written...the whole point of this blog was to record my life in NYC and I've been very bad at that. So let's see, what else has been going on? Big news...Frank and I are engaged!!! I'm just so excited (rather, we're so excited!).

Date of Proposal: 9/6/07
Place of Proposal: My apt, NYC

It's a bit overwhelming trying to research places online (we're getting married in San Francisco). I just hope we find a good place (hopefully in San Francisco)!!! But as I have more details, I will share.

Oh, and I started a wedding page for us (just ignore the date-- I had to put in something to create the page). Not sure whether we'll do the whole wedding website thing but for now this will have to do!

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=7734249275808871


*side note* too bad wedding planners are so expensive-- I would LOVE to just tell someone what we want and the just have them do it! But we'll see, if we find a good place then maybe I'll enjoy the planning...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Frank and Kat - Congratulations. We're so excited for both of you and Frank - for you to join our crazy family. We're looking forward to the wedding and glad to see that you've selected a date! Getting married in the bay area will be fun. here's advice from old married couple: have fun and don't spend too much money on the wedding!