Sunday, December 23, 2007

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Without fail something always happens during holiday travel. Combine that with my oh-so-good-luck (do you sense the sarcasm?), and it gets worse.

So I'm trying to go to LA to have Christmas with my family and I'm stuck at the airport. It is raining a bit here but not so bad that I think it would delay flights. So I call American Airlines and they're like yes, your flight is delayed. I ask about the flight after mine, and they say NO, it is not delayed. So I'm thinking huh? How could my 2:30pm flight be delayed due to weather but NOT the 4:05pm? Then I ask what other flights are delayed and she says, "None".

????

For some reason MY FLIGHT is the only one delayed! The delay is due not to the weather but to "delay in equipment coming from another flight". WTF? What equipment?

UGH. So I'm sitting in front on Auntie Ann's pretzels right now writing in my blog. How very unmerry...

Oh wells. What can I do? Another 3 hours to kill...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!

No comments: