Friday, December 14, 2007

Chugging along...

So this wedding planning has been a bit stressful but I am glad to say we've gotten many things checked off on our list. Here are a few highlights:

> Venue: YES (see post below)
> Gown: YES (can't provide details as a certain choroco checks this every now and then)
> Wedding Bands: YES
> Photographer: YES (check out julietnicole.com)
> Florist: YES (check out nancyliuchin.com)
> Day-of Coordinator: YES
> Invitations/Design: YES (those of you who are unfamiliar with Good on Paper Design, Ms. Jackson is one of the most talented designers I know-- and no, even though she's my bridesmaid I'm not biased...)

We will be in the bay area in mid-January to figure out the caterer and the cake and then that's all of the big stuff! I've been looking into the small details recently (i.e., seat cards, menus, programs, etc) and although that is the fun stuff, I fear more stress will be coming my way. Knowing myself, I will fret over every detail to make sure everything is coordinated...goodness gracious.

No comments: