Monday, October 29, 2007

By invitation only...

So after about 3 months online with my blog I've decided to make it readable "by invitation only". There are several reasons for this:

(1) Only my wonderful friends and family would be interested in reading about me,
(2) only my wonderful friends and family would be interested in reading about me,
(3) only my wonderful friends and family would be interested in reading about me.

No, seriously, I know the irony in posting a blog online and restricting its visibility (yes, then why even blog at all), but I am getting a *tad* bit freaked out about the possibility of a random person finding my blog and reading about my personal life.

So thats all folks. Hopefully you guys will continue to visit and read about my not-so-exciting life in NYC!

And p.s., for the readers who I don't know but still managed to read/find my blog, please at least let me know who you are. You shouldn't make a comment unless you're willing to show yourself...really...its the polite thing to do.

GO BEARS! (even though we dropped from like #6 to being non-ranked...boo hoo!!!)

No comments: